Monday 5 June 2017

Photos: Nigerian Man Feeds Beggars After Winning Naijabet



man cooks beggars Valentine's day
 Chinonso Obiagwu, a Lagos-based man who gave himself away to destitutes and beggars on the streets of Lagos yesterday just because he won $1000 on Naija Bet on saturday

Mr Obiagwu said he woke up yesterday and prepared delicious meal for beggars.
He says it is more profitable to do this than to give belle to a ‘confused girl’…LOL
Hear him:
HOW I SPENT MY Weekend with my Money
I woke up in the morning thinking… HOW DO I CELEBRATE THIS DAY? and then I decided that I was going to Cook for the Destitute. I got out of my Bed, Went to the Market, Bought Food items and Prepared the Most Delicious meal ever Tasted in the whole of Mankind, After That, I went out to Deliver The Food Items myself.
I wish you could feel the Kind of PEACE and overwhelming feeling of LOVE that i felt and still Feeling after this exercise. I think this is the best way to celebrate the day. and not looking for a Confused girl to give belle… tongue emoticon”

0 comments:

Post a Comment